Sunday 25 June 2017

EID SPECIAL MINI PIZZA


EID SPECIAL MINI PIZZA




Note:
Mozzarella Cheese is an essential part of Pizza, so please see to it that the Cheese you bought is of a good standard which melts as it has to. Unfortunately, the Cheese I used in this Mini Pizza was not as good as it has to be, it did not melt properly and I knew it after the Pizzas were baked.  So please, bear with me and my shortcomings.

One more thing I must clarify here that I am neither a Chef nor a Cooking Expert and at the same time I don't have sophisticated facilities available with me, like a well equipped and furnished Kitchen or the specialized utensils and machinery. At the same time, the pictures I take of my recipes are by Simple Mobile Phone, so I work with all these meager facilities.

I am more interested in baking but I know that my viewers need everything from a Cooking Blog, so that is why I try my hand in experimenting with other dishes. I request all my viewers to please keep in mind all my shortcomings as well.

I try my hand at everything because I am immune from FEAR OF FAILURE, and expect my viewers to do the same because if you fail in making any dish, try it again, the Sky will not fall if our dish is not up to the mark. Trying again and again with meager resources is a big success in itself. Remember, no one is perfect.





MINI PIZZA

Pizza is the favorite dish or snack at my home, kids love it, so my wife used to bake Pizzas at home for them. Later when I started baking, I learned the art of baking Pizza from my wife and tried some new ideas for Pizza, like Heart-Shaped Pizza, Sweet Pizza and then Mini Pizzas.  The Mini Pizza is more easy to distribute among the kids for having them as and when they like and they don't have to cut the pieces etc.

I wanted to give History of Pizza here but due to time constraints during Ramazan fasting, I have postponed this idea for now.  InshaALLAH, I'll give its history and other details when I'll post Traditional Standard size Pizza in Round, Square and Heart Shape.








INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR DOUGH:

  1. 1 Kg Maida (All Purpose Flour)
  2. 1 Packet Khameer (Instant Yeast)
  3. 1 Large Egg
  4. 1 Tablespoon Sugar
  5. 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
  6. 1/2 Teaspoon Rosemary Powder
  7. 1/2 Cup Milk (Optional)
  8. 4 Tablespoon Oil
  9. Water as required

FOR TOPPING:

  1. 1 Cup Pizza Sauce (Recipe can be found in this Blog)
  2. 2 Medium Tomatoes Cut in Rings
  3. 1 Medium Onion (Rings)
  4. 2 Medium Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) also cut in Rings
  5. 300 Grams Chicken
  6. 1 Tablespoon Chat Masala (Recipe can be found in this Blog)
  7. 1 Tablespoon Kuti Lal Mirch (Red Chili Flakes) (Optional) if you want spicier.
  8. 1 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
  9. 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
  10. Salt or Ajino Moto (Chinese Salt) to taste 
  11. 2 Tablespoons Oil

PREPARATION OF THE DOUGH:

  • Put all ingredients in the Maida (All Purpose Flour) and mix them well
  • Add water, little at a time to make a dough, neither thick nor soft
  • Pat some oil on top of it and place the dough in a bowl with a lid on and place it at a warm place.  If it is Winter then you must put it somewhere really warm, ie. Oven or Microwave for about 2 hours or until the dough doubles in size.
  • YOU CAN ALSO BUY PREPARED AND FROZEN PIZZA BREAD FROM ANY STORE AND USE IT.



PREPARATION OF TOPPING:

  • Heat oil in a pan on medium and put small pieces of chicken, stir fry till its water evaporates.
  • AddChat Masala, Lal Mirch, Salt, Vinegar, Soy Sauce and mix them and cook for a few minutes.
  • Douse the flame and set aside


PREPARATION OF THE PIZZA:

  • Pre Heat Oven to 180 C, 350 F or Gas Mark 4 for about 20 minutes
  • Grease the baking pan.
  • Make balls from the dough and place them in the Mini Pizza Pan or if you don't have that pan then roll the ball into a small sized circle of your choice.
  • Make more as fit in your flat baking pan or Pizza Pan.
  • With a spoon put Pizza Sauce on the entire Mini Pizza
  • Put chicken over the sauce and then Ring cut Shimla Mirch and Tomatoes
  • If you like Onions then place Onion Rings as well
  • Now sprinkle generous amount of grated Mozzarella Cheese over the top of all
  • You can also add Cheddar Cheese if you like but put it after applying Sauce and then other toppings.
  • Now put the baking pan with Mini Pizzas on it into the Oven and bake it for 8 Minutes on the lower rod and then for further 7 Minutes on both upper and lower rods.
  • Finally, change it from both rods to only upper rod for melting the Mozzarella for 5 minutes.
  • Our Mini Pizzas are ready to be enjoyed now.




Hope you like our Mini Pizzas exactly as you love traditional standard size Pizza or may be more. You see, there is no FEAR OF FAILURE in preparing our delicious Mini Pizza.






InshaALLAH our next recipe will be EID SPECIAL FROZEN MANGO DELIGHT










Thanks,



NOVICE


No comments:

Post a Comment